Worker's Compensation / Motor Vehicle Accident

If you have been in an accident at work or have had a Motor Vehicle Accident, we are able to help you! All we need is a referral form from your doctor, surgeon or VOC Rehab Provider and we can start your claim. 

The referral must provide one or more of the following:

  • Details of Injury

  • Insurance Company's Name

  • Claim Number

  • Case Manager's Name

  • VOC Rehab Provider

  • Injury Management Consultant

  • Employer Details

  • A structured program will be put in place as soon as the client is ready to start. The program will often include gym, home and water based exercise prescription.

If you have more enquires please don't hesitate to contact us.